Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer For Husband To Get A Better Job

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 momo_*guest*

momo_*guest*

Posted May 10, 2011 - 3:45 AM

Dear God,i call upon your mercies and blessings for my husband to get a new job with a better renumeration package than he has today. he is a hardworking and committed man who is really struggling with finances today and my job is equally small which has made it strenous to take care of the bills and give our little boy the best care. i believe that when the almighty God blesses us with a new job, life will be much easier in our home.
thank u Jesus.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 faithope

faithope
  • 2,061 posts

Posted May 10, 2011 - 3:57 AM

Lord, may You show this dear family what they need to do to get their financial breakthrough. If it to do with tithings and offerings, show them this principle. If they are not attending church, may they find one that You have for them to be planted in. May they study Your word daily for Your word brings results to every situation . In Jesus' Name, amen.

8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.-Joshua 1

13 Those who are planted in the house of the LORD
Shall flourish in the courts of our God
.-Psalm 92

9 He who has a generous eye will be blessed,
For he gives of his bread to the poor.
-Proverbs 22

38 Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.” Luke 6

8 “ Will a man rob God?
Yet you have robbed Me!
But you say,

‘ In what way have we robbed You?’
In tithes and offerings.
9 You are cursed with a curse,
For you have robbed Me,
Even this whole nation.
10 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse,
That there may be food in My house,
And try Me now in this,”
Says the LORD of hosts,

“ If I will not open for you the windows of heaven
And pour out for you such blessing
That there will not be room enough to receive it.
11 “ And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes,
So that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground,
Nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field,”
Says the LORD of hosts;
12 And all nations will call you blessed,
For you will be a delightful land,”
Says the LORD of hosts.
-Malachi 5
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 momo_*guest*

momo_*guest*

Posted May 10, 2011 - 4:00 AM

Dear God, i would like you to also bless me with a promotion to a supervisory role at my workplace this year and i believe this will mean a great difference in our finances. I also pray that God blesses us with caring and compassionate baby sitter who will last longer on the job and who loves our baby. thank you Lord.

#4 CLARA_*guest*

CLARA_*guest*

Posted May 10, 2011 - 4:29 AM

GOD HELP ME PLEASE PRAY FOR ME

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies