Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

My Friend Is Missing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Alfred04654_*guest*

Alfred04654_*guest*

Posted May 04, 2011 - 6:46 PM

My friend is missing-Pray that he can and will be found safe and sound.There are mental and emotional issues-Pray for True deep inter healing...
He needs New Life in Christ...
Pray for good news...God Help him!!!
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 annlynn_*guest*

annlynn_*guest*

Posted May 04, 2011 - 7:09 PM

good luck and god bless just keep prayen Gods whatching over him!
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 patrick_*guest*

patrick_*guest*

Posted May 04, 2011 - 8:28 PM

if i say to you that god is going to take back your friend do you belive that he can do it? do you trust him in all of all

if you have faith that he can help you he is going to do it
god bless you and your friend

never forget that god have all the power to do evrything he want

#4 Alfred04654_*guest*

Alfred04654_*guest*

Posted May 04, 2011 - 8:32 PM

if i say to you that god is going to take back your friend do you belive that he can do it? do you trust him in all of all

if you have faith that he can help you he is going to do it
god bless you and your friend

never forget that god have all the power to do evrything he want

Thans for your kind words...
Yes, we all need hope.

#5 Joyce

Joyce
  • 3,053 posts

Posted May 04, 2011 - 9:40 PM

Father God
You know where each blade of grass is.
You also know where Alfred's friend is. Please protect him until he can be found, bringing him safely to those who can help him. I pray also for the emotional and mental issues; for healing and strength. Please bring this person to Your throne of mercy and grace in the name of Jesus the Christ. Amen.

#6 jayrene

jayrene
  • 1,106 posts

Posted May 05, 2011 - 12:37 AM

Praise you Jesus...

Father God i lift up to you Alfred04654's friend, Father you know where he is right now, keep him safe by your blood Lord Jesus, protect him that no harm may come upon him. Lord send Godly people along his way to help him and bring him home safely. Father in the name of Jesus I pray that you touch him with your Holy Spirit and heal him of whatever sicknesses he has right now, emotionally and physically. Lord God guide him in the right path. Thank you Father God that you have heard our prayers, we give you all glory and honor in Jesus name I pray amen amen...

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies