Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Marriage

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 mrsluki_*guest*

mrsluki_*guest*

Posted May 04, 2011 - 6:16 PM

Please pray for my marriage, and family. We are recovering from an afair, and my husband is struggling with his faith right now.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 jackies3jahs_*guest*

jackies3jahs_*guest*

Posted May 04, 2011 - 6:29 PM

Dear Lord,
Please bless and restore this marriage. Please renew their love and faith in you. In Jesus name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Bibleman46

Bibleman46
  • 1,572 posts

Posted May 04, 2011 - 6:47 PM

Heavenly Father have mercy on this family, forgive them and help them in restoring their faith and their relationship with You. Restore this marriage and help them to both live a life that is pleasing to You and to honor their commitments to each other. Grant them the spiritual strength and determination to walk in love and be faithful to each other and to You, in Jesus name, amen

"As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord; so walk ye in him: Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught..." Col. 2:6,7
  • jayrene Thanked This

#4 Alfred04654_*guest*

Alfred04654_*guest*

Posted May 04, 2011 - 6:50 PM

May God give you strength and hope...

#5 annlynn_*guest*

annlynn_*guest*

Posted May 04, 2011 - 7:09 PM

prayed for!

#6 patrick_*guest*

patrick_*guest*

Posted May 04, 2011 - 8:03 PM

my parents many years ago lived this situation and i will pray for you and listen listen my children listen the message of god i will help you forever and ever you will be in my hand and i will support you
LISTEN MY CHILD YOU ARE NOT ALONE
KNOW MY CHILD THAT WHEN YOU WANT TO SAY SOMTHING BAD YOUR BETTER TO CLOSE YOUR MOUTH
WHEN YOU DONT KNOW WATH YOU DID WRONG DONT ASK QUESTION TO YOURSELF BUT TURN YOUR FACE ON ME ON ME ONE ME

#7 patrick_*guest*

patrick_*guest*

Posted May 04, 2011 - 8:48 PM

just god can help you
god bless you

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies