Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Miracle Needed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Aunt Mary_*guest*

Aunt Mary_*guest*

Posted April 26, 2011 - 2:23 PM

Recently I posted a prayer request for my 4 year old granddaughter Samarah, who I haven't seen in two years. Four years ago my daughter Irene gave birth to Samarah while high off drugs. D.H.S. was called in, Samarah was placed in my care (not custody, which I later found out that once D.H.S. is involved she became the ward of the state) The first judge gave Irene liberal supervised visits. Which I and Irene honoured, well as time passed 15 months to be exact the judge and suspervisor changed and all hell broke out. To make a very long story a short one. Lies were told regarding the care and Irene's presence around the Samarah. The new judge seemed to be unconcerned with my version. I made a huge mistake by becoming fearful and running with my granddaughter. Well the very thing I feared happed. Samarah was taken, I was arrested and charged with kidnapping and abstructing of justice. I was order to stay away from Samarah none of my family was (is) allowed to know of her where about. My court date took approxamately two years to end. So in the mean time Samarah saw two birthdays. The last time I saw her was in the emergency room with her forster parent two years ago. Since all of this Irene has committed suciced 1/2/11. I just need to know if GOD wants me to presue this or just forget about it and if so give me the strength to do so. Sincerly Grandmom Mary.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 jamiey_*guest*

jamiey_*guest*

Posted April 26, 2011 - 2:34 PM

I am sorry about your daughter and granddaughter.Sometimes we want answers now. God usually will let us know his direction when we are still. I pray God will lead you soon.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 annlynn_*guest*

annlynn_*guest*

Posted April 26, 2011 - 2:34 PM

prayed for god bless u!

#4 Pearl623_*guest*

Pearl623_*guest*

Posted April 26, 2011 - 2:53 PM

In the mighty name of Jesus, Grandmom Mary I pray that almighty God will give you some direction and some understanding in this situation. In the name of Jesus...God will sustain and keep you in his care. Keep your eyes on him.

Posted April 26, 2011 - 3:36 PM

Heavenly Father, I pray that You help our sister in this situation. AMEN

Posted April 26, 2011 - 5:46 PM

Isaiah 58:11 The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.

Lord,

Have mercy on your daughter today, i pray you intervene in this situation and help her know what to do. Make her paths straight and open avenues you want her to go through concerning this situation.

Let everything be clear concerning her issue with her granddaughter, i pray you fight for her and help settle this issue for her that she may praise you.

Restore and heal her from what she has been going through. Turn her sorrows into joy and give her abundant peace and blessings.

In Jesus name.

Amen!

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies