Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

God, Please Fulfill My Dreams

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 vikram.anand09_*guest*

vikram.anand09_*guest*

Posted April 26, 2011 - 11:42 AM

Dear God,
Many thanks to your guidance and direction I have started experiencing new meaning to my life. I feel slowly I am marching ahead towards the road to my dreams. I still find so many obstacles ahead, but every passing day, my faith is getting stronger!! With your grace, and the best wishes of all the people who are praying for me, I believe, very soon I'll start realizing my dreams.
One earnest request God....I am really worried, I should not get swayed by the positive developments, amidst excitement, lose track or pick up ego and arrogance. Please God, help me to be always connected to my roots and remain humble, but at the same time bold and confident. Please give me the strength to avoid all distractions.
Please bless me with more and more ideas and the courage and strength to execute them for making it big in life and stand as an example of positive attitude and action. Please help me to achieve my dreams and goals and make the best of each and every moment of my life.
You know God, I don't enjoy my current job. Thanks for your guidance, I have discovered web designing and internet coaching as alternative fields of my interest. But God, as you know, that is simply a means for survival, till I dont establish myself as an actor and film maker.
Also God one very speacial request. I am in need of a special person in my life as a soul mate. I'm feeling that emotional need for a life partner. Please send that angel in my life.
Thanks again for all that you have blessed me in life.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 clay pot_*guest*

clay pot_*guest*

Posted April 26, 2011 - 11:47 AM

Thank you in advance, Lord, for placing the right desires in his heart that he becomes an overcomer for your kingdom bringing glory to you! Let thy kingdom come, thy will be done in his life in the name of Jesus, amen!
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Pray for Rahim_*guest*

Pray for Rahim_*guest*

Posted April 26, 2011 - 12:33 PM

May God bless you in all your endeavors. Our God is so mighty and He will use you to reach others with the love of Christ. In every career path, I pray, God, that You fulfill his dreams. I also pray that God will bless you with a beautiful wife who loves the Lord.

#4 alexfarreguin_*guest*

alexfarreguin_*guest*

Posted April 26, 2011 - 1:52 PM

God give this man wisdom to follow you will in JESUS name

#5 vikram.anand09_*guest*

vikram.anand09_*guest*

Posted April 27, 2011 - 7:15 AM

Many thanks to all souls who are praying for me....

Edited by vikram.anand09, April 27, 2011 - 7:24 AM.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies