Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Husband And Father

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Anna Sand_*guest*

Anna Sand_*guest*

Posted April 26, 2011 - 12:34 AM

My husband is obsessed by cars.... It takes all his time, lots of money and is his deepest committment. I live with constant money problems and he has lots of it. he doesn´t seem to care.His 13 yearold daughter has had sex with older boys, started drinking alcohol, lies and was caught shoplifting. NOTHING changes his behavior.... I know now that there is something deeply wrong inside him. Maybe there is some kind of medical reason he can´t SEE other peoples need or else he is just plain selfish.... our marriage is basically over but I KNOW God can change anything and the children and I need a change for the future!!!!! PLEASE GOD!
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 AGGIE

AGGIE
  • 743 posts

Posted April 26, 2011 - 2:38 AM

lord i lift up anna to you lord look at how much she is paining lord i pray father that you will touch her husband and bring him back to his family let him knw that father materia;l thing means nothing in jesus name i pray amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 edz_*guest*

edz_*guest*

Posted April 26, 2011 - 3:30 AM

i pray for you and your family, i pray that your husband will change and see the light of God and he will love you and your dauhter i also pray for your daughter to clear her mind and may see the light of God and love her own life and you... God bless you!

#4 Eleni_*guest*

Eleni_*guest*

Posted April 26, 2011 - 6:47 AM

Father bless Anna Sand and her family and unite them. open her husbands eyes and show him that his behaviour is a destruction for his family, that his family need him more that the cars. Father guide her 13 year old daughter to leave this self destruction path that she has chosen and draw her closer to you. Give Anna Sand courage to find a way to help her family and comfort her in her time of need. n Jesus name, Amen.

Posted April 26, 2011 - 9:36 AM

Dear LORD, I pray for strength for our sister in this very difficult time. May her husband and daughter turn to You LORD. AMEN

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies