Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Brother Needs Healing From Car Accident

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Shaye_*guest*

Shaye_*guest*

Posted April 13, 2011 - 4:30 PM

My brother, Rudy, was in a car accident yesterday and had a series of injuries including a hematoma. He is on his way back to the hospital ER just now because of problems with his vision. I am requesting for prayer for his full healing and recovery as well as a prayer to watch over those treating and caring for him please. Thank you for your help.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Fighter4God_*guest*

Fighter4God_*guest*

Posted April 13, 2011 - 4:38 PM

Father God, I thank You for Your Blood and right now I cover Rudy with it and pray a hedge of protection. Lord, I thank You that You are performing a miracle in Rudy and healing him from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. Lord, guide the doctors and bless them as they realize the miracle You have done and I thank You that they will sing Your praises for what You have done in and through Rudy in Jesus' Name...Amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Shaye_*guest*

Shaye_*guest*

Posted April 13, 2011 - 5:21 PM

Father God, I thank You for Your Blood and right now I cover Rudy with it and pray a hedge of protection. Lord, I thank You that You are performing a miracle in Rudy and healing him from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. Lord, guide the doctors and bless them as they realize the miracle You have done and I thank You that they will sing Your praises for what You have done in and through Rudy in Jesus' Name...Amen

Thank you for your prayers for my brother. God bless you.

#4 anni_*guest*

anni_*guest*

Posted April 13, 2011 - 6:18 PM

Dear God please place your healing hands on Rudy.Be with him all the way and help him to recover fully.Lord we beseech you that your spirit will guide the hands of those caring for him.Oh Jehovah you are the beginnning and the end the giver of life.Please grant life and health to Rudy
In the name of my saviour Jesus
Amen

#5 Bibleman46

Bibleman46
  • 1,793 posts

Posted April 13, 2011 - 6:34 PM

Lord Jesus touch Rudy in his time of need and heal him of these injuries. Restore his vision and let him fully recover from all his injuries. Lord, guide all those who are treating Rudy and give them the wisdom and skill they need to adequately care for Rudy and help him with his recovery. Bless his sister Shaye for bringing this great need to You, Lord. Help her and give her peace and comfort during this time. We entrust Rudy, his family and relatives to You, Lord, and we thank You for all the help and healing that You will bring to them, in Jesus name, amen.

"O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me." Ps. 30:2

#6 Shaye_*guest*

Shaye_*guest*

Posted April 13, 2011 - 7:29 PM

Dear God please place your healing hands on Rudy.Be with him all the way and help him to recover fully.Lord we beseech you that your spirit will guide the hands of those caring for him.Oh Jehovah you are the beginnning and the end the giver of life.Please grant life and health to Rudy
In the name of my saviour Jesus
Amen

Thank you and God bless you for your prayers

Lord Jesus touch Rudy in his time of need and heal him of these injuries. Restore his vision and let him fully recover from all his injuries. Lord, guide all those who are treating Rudy and give them the wisdom and skill they need to adequately care for Rudy and help him with his recovery. Bless his sister Shaye for bringing this great need to You, Lord. Help her and give her peace and comfort during this time. We entrust Rudy, his family and relatives to You, Lord, and we thank You for all the help and healing that You will bring to them, in Jesus name, amen.

"O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me." Ps. 30:2

Thank you for your prayers on behalf of my brother. God bless you.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies