Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Lord Help Me,my Husband. Save My Marriage.seek Your Blessings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 aimrs_*guest*

aimrs_*guest*

Posted April 11, 2011 - 9:01 AM

please continue to pray i have faith in the lord that he would help me and my husband to be together again .but the world has drawn as part .now that we have not met for 7 months and he has stop talking to me , it does scare me specail that he has been with the force of his people has started saying that he is going for a divorce.its very pain ful this 27th april i will complete 2 years of your marriage.and now i am in such a state i don’t know where my marriage is leading to . PLEASE PRAY FOR ME THAT MY HUSBAND AND ME BE TOGETHER ,THERE SHOULD BE NO BREAK UP IN MY MARRIAGE.I PRAY TO THE LORD TO SAVE MY MARRIAGE .
BROTHERS SISTERS PRAYERWORRIERS PASTOR PLEASE PRAY DO SPECAIL PRAYERS TO UNITE ME AND MY HUSBAND AS ONE .
RESTORE RECONILE HEAL SAVE MY MARRIAGE .
I LOVE MY HUSBAND AND DON’T WANT A DIVORCE ,PLEASE PRAY THAT HE UNDERSTAND HIS WIFE.I AM VERY HELPLESS I TRIED MY BEST TO MAKE HIM UNDERSTAND.LORD I CAN’T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT YOUR HELP .PLEASE PRAY AND SAVE MY MARRIAGE
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies