Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Job For Husband

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 DebbieER_*guest*

DebbieER_*guest*

Posted April 04, 2011 - 8:31 AM

Please pray for a good job for my husband. He has been praying and looking for quite sometime. He is 60, but in good health and an honest, reliable, hardworker. All odds seem to be against him, as age discrimination is alive and well. Please pray that the Lord will lead him to the job He has for him. Thank you so much!
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 BeinfaithBelievers

BeinfaithBelievers
  • 1,185 posts

Posted April 04, 2011 - 8:33 AM

Dear Father Almighty we pray for this 60Years Man...bless him and Full fill his needs...in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 amor_*guest*

amor_*guest*

Posted April 04, 2011 - 9:36 AM

Lord Jesus bless this man with a good paying job and don't let people just look at his age/race let them look at his experience's and performance in Jesus name Amen

#4 robinfoxnicola_*guest*

robinfoxnicola_*guest*

Posted April 04, 2011 - 10:05 AM

Lord I pray that you bless DebbieER husbands with the perfect job with good pay and good benfits you have for him. Lord I also pray against discrimination. Give him favor, winsdom and knowledge regarding employment. Supply all this families need. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

Edited by robinfoxnicola, April 04, 2011 - 10:06 AM.

#5 dion

dion
  • 4,878 posts

Posted April 04, 2011 - 10:11 AM

Lord, I stand in agreement wit Debbies prayer for her Husband to find a jod......IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#6 clay pot_*guest*

clay pot_*guest*

Posted April 04, 2011 - 11:00 AM

Thy will be done, O Lord, in her husband's life. In the name of Jesus, amen!

#7 pray4u

pray4u
  • 857 posts

Posted April 04, 2011 - 11:17 AM

Lord, times are hard. So many people are Praying for their financial needs and employment needs. I Pray that those who are looking for a job will find favour with You. Open the door of opportunity for them to find the job that will Bless You and in turn Provide for them and their families. God Bless you.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies