Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Divine Financial Intervention

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Posted March 26, 2011 - 5:51 PM

Dear Brothers and Sisters of Christ,

A few hours ago, I received a surprised letter from the unknowingly concealing company with few governments will be planned to take all of my financial assets to pay monthly bills and daily tasks, my vehicle use and still-paying mortgaged house away. I saw a real fact and truth on a letter that are too much overwhelming for me. A real chaotic mess. I am a very lonely deaf widow. I need a financial solution in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Something appeared in my head saying "I will not worry of anything but I pray asking God for wisdom and protection in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, ever. Amen." I pray for you all wonderful friends, loving neighbors and families in Christ while walking worthy with God daily. I never, never, never, never, never, never, never give up like a real soldier of Christ fighting against the darkness world. I have to send my message to you all from my heart. Brothers and Sisters of Christ, I need your help. I need your prayers that prove to be powerful in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ. My daily work is not finished all in my life unless God calls me to go home with the Lord. I love you all, I forgive you all and I hug you all in Sisters and Brothers of Christ in my daily prayer. Pray for me and pray for something to intervene or halt the governments until financial solution will be found. Praise the Lord, Glory the God and my trust in love of Christ. My great appreciation to thank you for your prayers. I want to thank God for great thanksgiving daily. God bless you all always. Love of Christ, Amen ! Sister of Christ, Amen. Deaf Ann
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 ppenton3_*guest*

ppenton3_*guest*

Posted March 26, 2011 - 7:26 PM

Lord, I lift Ann up to You to protect and grant her abundance. In Jesus Name, Amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 princess2011_*guest*

princess2011_*guest*

Posted March 26, 2011 - 7:52 PM

Father God, I pray that you will bless her financially and spiritually. God provide all her needs and let her not be in need of anything. Nothing is too hard for you God. Watch over her God and touch the minds of those who wish to take away her prosperity. Let her remain in the center of your will and keep the faith. In Jesus name, Amen!

#4 clay pot_*guest*

clay pot_*guest*

Posted March 26, 2011 - 11:05 PM

My dear sister in the Lord, the most powerful prayers of all are in the bible! We call things that be not as though they are! God's word will not return to him void but will accomplish all He pleases everywhere He sends it. I speak it forth for you today! "I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me! He shall send from heaven and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. Psalm 57:2-3. Since God performs all things for you, my dear sister, it is settled! It's in His hands. Be anxious for nothing, Jesus said. This matter is now solved as the Lord performs it for you! Praise you Lord for taking care of this burden of dear Ann as we leave it with you. In the name of Jesus, amen! All glory to God!

#5 easleytinman_*guest*

easleytinman_*guest*

Posted March 26, 2011 - 11:11 PM

Lord there is truly no one like you.Open my siter's ears both naturally, and spiritually that she will hear your specific instructions as to what she must do.Send your Holy messenger to come along beside her that her faith and strenght fail not.Answer swiftly now my Lord and Savior.We bind the strong man in the name of Jesus.No delays in answering her prayers as when Daniel prayed and the evil one delayed the answer.Father we will always give you the praise,honor and glory.Thank You!Amen.

Posted March 27, 2011 - 2:32 AM

Father God, I pray for Ann. Lord, you are so good, please take charge of this situation. Please make your presence known so that Ann will be able to keep all of her possessions. I pray for this dear woman, Lord and ask that your meet all of her needs. Please make a way for her. Give her your peace during this storm. This I pray in the name of Jesus, Amen

#7 Cyndi

Cyndi
  • 1,834 posts

Posted March 27, 2011 - 7:15 AM

Father take care of this situation. NOthing is too difficult for you. In Jesus Name Amen

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies