Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Recover Stolen Item

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kimmycoo_*guest*

Kimmycoo_*guest*

Posted March 05, 2011 - 4:53 PM

Please pray for me to get my Blackberry Bold 9780 back, it was cut out of my bag and stolen from me at a Carnival event in Trinidad W.I on Saturday 26th February 2011,as little or petty as this may sound I sold all my electronics I got for previous birthdays and Christmas, childhood toys and saved money to buy this phone as the perfect 21st birthday present for myself. I just pray the person who stole it carries it to a Police station where I can get it back and that they turn from their wicked ways and ask for forgiveness from God...

Thank you
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted March 05, 2011 - 8:48 PM

God I ask that you help this person get their phone back, please press upon the person that stole it to return it to the rightful owner, God I ask this in JN
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 bunny_*guest*

bunny_*guest*

Posted March 05, 2011 - 10:02 PM

Father i come to you in Jesus name to pray that this person gets her phone back. Trouble the person who stole it that he will want to return it to its rightful owner. We pray i
n Jesus name. We give all the Glory to you.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies