Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Oh Dear God! I Need A Miracle! Please Help!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 juan de dios_*guest*

juan de dios_*guest*

Posted March 01, 2011 - 8:53 AM

Dear God in Heaven, Please help Me! I feel so vary desparate. Will You please come to My aid in form of a Miracle. I miss My Family so much. Please God the Father, Will You please do something for Me today? Will I get a phone call From My Alicia telling Me that She is comeing back home with Our little Mario? Will I get an e-mail? Please God, in Jesus name, will You please do something in My behalf. Please listen to My please and don't turn a deaf ear towards them. I've never needed You more in My entire life the way that I need You now. Please God! I know that You have done amazing Miracles. Won't You Please find it in Your Heart to do a Miracle for Me? Please! In Jesus name. We Love You and We Praise You. Glory be to God the Father of Heaven and the Earth and to Jesus Crist The Lord and Saviour! I need Your devine intervention now before it is to late! PLease God! I Love You and I Praise You In Jesus name. Amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 K-J

K-J
  • 6,080 posts

Posted March 01, 2011 - 9:02 AM

Loving Father, as You receive this plea for help, may Your mercy flow. I pray for Your hand of intervention in this life, that hope might be restored, faith deepened. Allow the blessings of Your kingdom to manifest in this life today. In Jesus' name, amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Eibhlin_*guest*

Eibhlin_*guest*

Posted March 01, 2011 - 9:09 AM

Father I bring Juan and his situation before You now. Father Juan sounds so distraught and despondent - have compassion on him Father please and intervene right now in his situation. Please soften the mind and heart of Alicia and let her see that it is Your will that she returns to her husband and the father of her child. Pour peace, harmony and good communication between this couple and bless their marriage for ever more. Heal all that is unwell in this marriage and keep little Mario unaffected by this strife. Please work now Father because I ask You in Jesus' most beautiful name, Amen.

#4 Sundarj

Sundarj
  • 666 posts

Posted March 01, 2011 - 9:45 AM

FATHER we love you today lord we have come hear to say that we love, you n lord we really want to thank you that you answers our every prayer that we make to you lord i pray for my brother lord i lift him up in you presence lord restore the things which enemy has stolen from my brother , lord we knw that you are the lord of new begening, lord of restoration lord my broter has come back to you , so lord i pray that you give him back everthng whatever he has lost , he came to you with his brokern heart, n lord we knw that only you can heal the broken heart, thank you lord only you look in our heart , all this prayer i ask in jesus name Amen

#5 bunny_*guest*

bunny_*guest*

Posted March 01, 2011 - 10:42 AM

Heaven father in Jesus mighty name we ask for a divine intervention in this situation. Reunite this family and heal all difficulties that is facing them. Bring them together in Jesus name. Let there be peace and may your Holy Spirit dwell within their hearts Amen

#6 natasha5_*guest*

natasha5_*guest*

Posted March 01, 2011 - 12:17 PM

Heavenly father i lift juan de dios in prayers today. Oh god you have said it is not god for man to be alone, lord we all need someone who cares and who loves us. What is the use of living an empty life o lord. Will you not fulfill the desire of Juan who is pleading with you for the one he loves to come back to him. I pray with him lord, please lord i beg of you grant his request. He is so helpless and he knows only you Jesus can set things right for him. Do not cast him aside lord. He's trusting you do not let him down lord. Your a kind god. Please master listen to our prayers so that Alicia with little mario will return back in juan life. We surrender this in your hand and wait for the blessing. Thank you Jesus.

#7 joesephus_*guest*

joesephus_*guest*

Posted March 01, 2011 - 1:05 PM

I pray the Lord grants your prayer juan, in jesus name, amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies