Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Father Lord Jesus , please hear my prayer . ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 Superman33

Superman33
  • 8 posts

Posted March 28, 2013 - 8:23 PM

Father Lord Jesus , please hear my prayer . Oh Father Lord , I love my ex girlfriend Brittney Irving so much , I took her for granted I made major mistakes and that was the Devil's work and I know I can't go back in the past and fix them but what I am asking you is to give me another chance with Brittney again so I can do things right this time and so we can get married and have kids . I love her so much , I don;t want her for sex I want her because I love her with all my heart and want to be with her forever , Please father Lord hear my plea and bring her back to me so I can do it right this time and treat her and love her like I was supposed to do it the first time . please God bring her back . In Jesus name , Amen .
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 GoatFarmer

GoatFarmer
  • 4,224 posts

Posted March 28, 2013 - 8:25 PM

I prayed for this in Jesus Name, Amen
  • MommaClark and Superman33 Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Superman33

Superman33
  • 8 posts

Posted March 28, 2013 - 8:27 PM

@GoatFarmer what do you mean .? 

#4 praise4009

praise4009
  • 521 posts

Posted March 28, 2013 - 8:41 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • MommaClark Thanked This

#5 Healed

Healed
  • 259 posts

Posted March 28, 2013 - 8:47 PM

I prayed for you and Brittney that the Lord's will be done.

#6 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 57,930 posts

Posted March 28, 2013 - 8:48 PM

Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name, for God’s best, His perfect will to be done. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Wait on the Lord and of be of good courage. God is never late. Wait on the Lord. <><><><> Let’s Pray: “God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward and forever more, bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. God encourage me. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, and healing power rest in and upon my life. Bless me with wisdom Lord Jesus. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to fulfill my God destiny. Use me Lord Jesus for Your glory. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. God You mean the world to me. I Love You Lord. Amen!” <><><> Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
  • MommaClark Thanked This

#7 Samantha2013

Samantha2013
  • 263 posts

Posted March 28, 2013 - 9:13 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies