Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Father forgive me for my sins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Posted November 09, 2008 - 9:42 PM

Heavenly father, please forgive me for my sins. I have been holding onto anger, bitterness and hate with Brian. I know this is keeping me from restoring my faith. Lord, please help me to forgive. Lord, I love you, and you forgive me. Please teach me to forgive others. I want to give this burden to you Lord. I know i can't be forgiven i'm not not forgiving others. Please Lord, show me who else I might not be forgiving. I only want to move forward with my faith, not at a stand still, or backslide. Lord, you are so faithful to me. I'm so tired of the enemy attacking me. I pray that you fill me with the Holy Spirit. Your teaching me things everyday Lord, my trials have not been easy. Lord, i'm still here with you. I am your child, I will overcome this battle with your help and love. Lord, thank you for all that you do for me. I am very thankful for all that you do. Things I can't even see, or reconize as your works. I thank you. In Jesus Name, amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 mattosan

mattosan
  • 532 posts

Posted November 09, 2008 - 10:39 PM

lord please help heidi,and me too. lord help her to know what to let go of...help her to proccess her anger in positive ways..lord help her to be angry and sin not...lord show me what that looks like to because i also struggle with that verse...lord we suffer alot at the hands of someone we dearly love and hate at the same time..we love the person we married but hate what they have become...lord show us how to love them unconditionally and to let them of the hook for the pain they are dealing out..lord for me i am mostly to blame for where i am at...lord you tried for years to get a hold of my life but i wouldnt listen to you...im listening now...speak to me and show me what to do..i will do anything i can to remedy this..change me god into who you want me to be...and lord pour yourself out anew on heidi,,lord she wants to grow in the things of you..lord she wants to move forwards and not the other way around, so help her to see what you want from her and me too...in jesus name amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Joyce

Joyce
  • 3,053 posts

Posted November 09, 2008 - 10:41 PM

Heavenly Father,
Please hear the prayer of Heidi. Help her God, especially during this stressful time. Be with her, guide her, give her Your thoughts and words. I ask for strength and endurance for my sister. When all else is assunder, may Heidi remain firmly planted on the rock. Bolster Heidi's faith with Your presence and Your word. Plant Heidi in fertile ground; give her sunshine, rain, and fertilizer. Let her fruit be pleasing in Your sight.
Father, forgive Heidi's inequities; forgive mine also. May we be made aware of things that are displeasing to You. Thank you Jesus for interceeding for us at the throne of mercy and grace. I praise Your Holy name in all the earth. Amen.

#4 nbe143_*guest*

nbe143_*guest*

Posted November 09, 2008 - 11:41 PM

Lord, hear the prayer of my sister who is hurting. Please be with her. Comfort her tonight. Amen.

#5 SinglemomV

SinglemomV
  • 8,117 posts

Posted November 10, 2008 - 5:54 AM

I stand in agreement to these prayers In Jesus Name Amen

Posted November 10, 2008 - 7:26 AM

Lord, I pray for her heart to be instilled with the forgiveness for others. I pray this for us all. That our hearts would be reshaped, renewed in our forgiveness to others. Pour our Your Spirit upon us all Father, teach us of Your divine forgiveness. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies