Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Get Ex Boyfriend Back

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 anastashia19811_*guest*

anastashia19811_*guest*

Posted February 21, 2011 - 3:51 PM

can you pray that my ex boyfriend realizes that he wants to be with me I love him so much and he loves me too
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted February 21, 2011 - 3:54 PM

Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy. Lord all is your will, be with Anastashia19811 in her time of need. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 val_*guest*

val_*guest*

Posted February 21, 2011 - 4:42 PM

I will pray that he realizes this very soon and knows it in his heart.

#4 Jessey_*guest*

Jessey_*guest*

Posted February 21, 2011 - 6:03 PM

Lord, I ask that you enter anastashia's heart. Please give her what she needs to be happy. If its your will for this man to be in her life, please let the lesson be grasp and bring this love together. If true love awaits her elsewhere, give her peace and the patience needed to reach true happiness.
In Your Name I pray.

#5 joesephus_*guest*

joesephus_*guest*

Posted February 21, 2011 - 7:03 PM

I pray God's best for you in Christ Jesus, Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies