Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Crying Baby

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Justinab_*guest*

Justinab_*guest*

Posted February 17, 2011 - 12:23 PM

Please pray for my 4 months old infant who become restless and irritated during evenings. Please pray for us so that our good lord give us the grace to lookafter him better in those difficult times.

Thanks
Justin
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 lovehelpme_*guest*

lovehelpme_*guest*

Posted February 17, 2011 - 12:32 PM

Please do this, Lord. Bless the baby to be happy & calm. And to grow up protected in Jesus. Bless the parents. In Jesus name, amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 K-J

K-J
  • 6,080 posts

Posted February 17, 2011 - 2:21 PM

Loving Father, please bring a sense of deep calm and tranquility to this family. Thank You for the life of this child, for the parents who seek to love and care for him with great love. May You resolve what is causing this restlessness, help these parents to be patient and calm while this transition takes place. May You be at the center of their home, guiding each day by Your grace. Thank You for the calm and pleasant evening ahead. In Jesus' name, amen.

#4 lynhuf

lynhuf
  • 854 posts

Posted February 17, 2011 - 3:36 PM

Dear Lord please cover this precious baby with Your mantle of protection and Your most precious blood, so that he will not be so restless. Also give the parents the strength and gudance they need to take good care of their liitle baby. We ask this in Jesus name. Amen!

Posted February 17, 2011 - 7:55 PM

Lord,

We thank you for this family and their infant child. Children are a blessing from you. We pray for the baby Lord, may your joy come upon that child in Jesus name.

Please remove restlessness and irritation and bless this baby with abundant peace and your protection. Provide for the parents, that they may be able to pay for their basic needs as well as the babies needs.

Bless this family with your mercy and love, good health and financial provision.

In Jesus name,

Amen!

#6 Ericm_*guest*

Ericm_*guest*

Posted February 18, 2011 - 12:23 AM

I pray for you. I pray that you can adjust your schedule a bot more to baby's so you aren't so tired and frustrated. Baby needs it's needs met at this critical time--you must be present. God please help! Amen

#7 cesar00

cesar00
  • 2,425 posts

Posted February 18, 2011 - 12:32 AM

Dear Jesus I come before you with this family Lord. Dear Jesus I beg you touch this baby and allow him to rest and sleep comfortably. Dear Jesus his parents need to rest too, allow them to recuperate their energies and to keep their patience. Dear Jesus I ask you for this family, I beg for many blessings both spiritual and financial, Dear Lord may this child be educated in your way and according to your wishes Lord. Thank you Jesus in you we trust.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies