Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer For Son Addication To Drugs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 fastnpray_*guest*

fastnpray_*guest*

Posted February 02, 2011 - 8:49 PM

Hi All,
Please pray for my son Joshua, He is back from a drug rehab. We are binding spirits and fasting and praying. He needs to turn his life back to the Lord. He did go to church 4 years ago gave his heart to Jesus I believe, Then hit a backslide. Downhill from there.
He will not listen or talk about God! I also need prayer for a longer fast...To stay on it...

Thank-you

Blessings

J
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Fancy_*guest*

Fancy_*guest*

Posted February 02, 2011 - 11:33 PM

Lord,save your son from drug abuse and may u streghten the family during this time of fasting..
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 bluebirds38

bluebirds38
  • 10,228 posts

Posted February 02, 2011 - 11:37 PM

dear lord i pray that you answer her prayers, i pray that you help joshua to open his eyes to the light of god's truth, send someone to guide him back to the path that god wants him on, soften his heart, so he will go to church to get his soul feed, i pray that you protect him from attacks by satan and help him to stay clean, give the mother strength, comfort, peace and blessings, in jesus name amen
  • SinglemomV Thanked This

#4 alisanh_*guest*

alisanh_*guest*

Posted February 02, 2011 - 11:40 PM

Lord Jesus, I pray for Joshua that he find stenght in his recovery for your glory. Use his story as a testimony to help others. Please keep Joshua sober and lead him to meetings that will help and inspire him. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

#5 jlove146_*guest*

jlove146_*guest*

Posted February 03, 2011 - 12:07 AM

Dear God, please send your love and healing to Joshua. Continue to create miracles in his life that will open his eyes to his worth and to your love and to all the love and support that surrounds him. Give him the gift of gratitude for his life and for his family.
Amen.

Posted February 03, 2011 - 9:33 AM

Dear lord, I pray for this mother to be strong and to be able to do her fast. I pray for her son's salvation and for him to seek your light, Lord. Give him encouragement, hope, strength, wisdom, self love, self esteem, freedom from drugs, and a desire in his heart to know you, Lord. Thank you, Jesus.

#7 fastnpray_*guest*

fastnpray_*guest*

Posted February 03, 2011 - 8:59 PM

Thank-You so much my brothers and sisters in Christ..Thank-You Jesus for moving in my son's life.Father I lift up Kristie's son as well. I pray a hedge of protection around him and Joshua and all the children who are lost.Please send Christians into there life's every where they turn Lord send a witness of your word. PRAISE REPORT>>> Josh was different tonight, for two days he was sick, felt better today but I was able to talk to him no yelling he said he wants to turn his like around, He told his father he was praying for last two days!!!! I wanted to share a wonderful site I found... Please keep praying... as I will... Write soon..

Blessing's

Jeannie

www.pelministries.org

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies