Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Thank You Lord For Listening To My Prayers For Personal Needs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 swits_*guest*

swits_*guest*

Posted January 27, 2011 - 10:26 PM

Thank you Lord Jesus for hearing my prayer once again. God has blessed me with whatever I had requested him. Thank you Jesus, Love you Jesus..I knew for sure you would not leave me alone without answering my prayers. I didnt know it was so simple and easy to get what I wanted until I asked Lord to give me with full faith. Thank you Jesus once again...
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 BJG_*guest*

BJG_*guest*

Posted January 27, 2011 - 10:33 PM

Thank You, Lord for answered prayers. Thank You for Your children who provide testimony of Your goodness and mercy. Help us all to follow the example of Your faithful and to appreciate the encouragement they give us. We Love You Lord and we give You all the praise and glory. AMEN
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Brad_*guest*

Brad_*guest*

Posted January 27, 2011 - 10:35 PM

Please pray for Emily who is in a state of depression and despair. She needs to turn her life over to God, who has a future for her. Emily is broken hearted over a breakup to a man who was not good for her. Please help Emily trust you, Lord.

Posted January 27, 2011 - 10:53 PM

Praise the Lord

#5 bluebirds38

bluebirds38
  • 10,228 posts

Posted January 27, 2011 - 11:08 PM

i praise god for answering her prayers, i pray lord that you will bless her abundantly, in jesus name amen

Posted January 28, 2011 - 1:06 PM

Lord, I agree with this child of yours in thanking you for all of the answers to our prayers and for all of our many, many blessings. Thank you, Lord, we love you and thank you for our care. Lord, you are most merciful and great.

#7 cesar00

cesar00
  • 2,425 posts

Posted January 28, 2011 - 1:18 PM

Thabnk you Lord for these blessings, Thank you Jesus because You always find the way to let us know that You are with us, that our needs will be taken care of. I beg you give us patience Lord to wait for your time, faith and peace to understand your ways and wait while you take our probloems into your hands and solve them. Thank you Jesus in you we trust.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies