Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Please Bring My Family Back Together....

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 crobin007_*guest*

crobin007_*guest*

Posted January 25, 2011 - 4:40 PM

My "ex" boyfriend and I have a daughter and a house together with the dog and the cat. One year ago, we broke up and a lot of things have changed. Now he is being stationed through the military across the country. My daughter will not get to see her father except for maybe once a year. Please Father, don't let him leave. I need a miracle and You are the only one who can fulfill it. My daughter needs her father. She is only 3. Please, Father, bring him home to us so we can be a family again. Without him, life seems void. Please, Father, allow him to open his eyes. He says he loves us and wishes he can come home... if only things were different on his end. Please, Father, change what is stopping him from coming home to his family. Please, Father, let a miracle happen so he won't leave and our daughter won't lose the bond with her father. Please. I beg of you.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 BJG_*guest*

BJG_*guest*

Posted January 25, 2011 - 5:14 PM

Dear Lord, we pray for peace and wisdom in this situation. Take care of this little girl, keep her safe and well. Give the adults in this situation the wisdom to do what is right for her and in accordance with your name. We ask for a resolution to this problem that glorifies Your Name. AMEN
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Cyndi

Cyndi
  • 1,834 posts

Posted January 25, 2011 - 5:16 PM

Father please have your way in her life.Your will your way. In Jesus Name Amen

#4 cesar00

cesar00
  • 2,425 posts

Posted January 25, 2011 - 5:19 PM

Dear Jesus I beg you bring and keep this family together. Families are meant to be together, children are meant to grow with their parents, bith parents., This child has a lot to learn from both of them . Dear Jesus, I beg you bring him back and make them stay together. Thank you Jesus in you we trust,

Posted January 25, 2011 - 5:27 PM

Lord, I lift this family up to you. In your infinate wisdom, we pray for your will to be done. Keep this daughter close to her father and heal this young family, Lord. In Jesus' name, I pray. Give them strength, hope, security and love.

Posted January 25, 2011 - 5:28 PM

Dear sister, you need to marry this man in order to live under one roof and have a family together. I will pray for that. AMEN

#7 American122_*guest*

American122_*guest*

Posted January 25, 2011 - 5:31 PM

Please Lord, ensure that this woman's ex boyfriend comes home from the military permanently and gets to spend time with his daughter. In the Lord's name, amen!

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies