Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Birthday prayer for son

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Joyce

Joyce
  • 3,053 posts

Posted October 31, 2008 - 11:00 PM

Heavenly Father,

I want to thank you for the life of my son Steven on his birthday.
Please bless him and keep him all of his days. My prayer for his birthday is that he would follow you, thirst after Your word, long for Your presence, tell of Your good works, and be Your servant all the days of his life.

I ask for protection from the enemy and anyone with ungodly influences; that Steven would have good judgment and a desire to do Your will. Please place Steven in the palm of Your hand, under Your watchful eye. Draw him to seek Your direction and guidance in all that he does. Lord, I boldly ask for a spiritual, mental, physical, emotional and financial blessing over Steven's life. Anoint him with your Spirit of mercy and compassion, in the name of Jesus, the Christ. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Luciano

Luciano
  • 134 posts

Posted October 31, 2008 - 11:23 PM

GOD BLESS Steven and GOD bless my pal Joyce........... LORD GOD, these are wonderful wonderful people, today being Steven's birthday, i ask YOU to bless him in everyway possible, Take care of him my LORD, andhis mum too.... n the entire family... we love YOU ...... GOD bless Joyce n Steven, Happy Birthday....
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted November 01, 2008 - 4:41 AM

Loving Father please hear this important prayer from a Mother for her son. Joyce looks to you Father as the real parent to all of man kind. If only the whole world came to realise and accept this as we know through your word is your wish. Help Steven Father that through our beautiful Lord Jesus he will come to be a great servant to you. Mould him and give him salvation. Guide him to your perfect will for his life that his part will be done through your divine hand on his life. Breath your Holy spirit apon his life and fill his heart to overflow that he may come to know the real and tangible love of you the one true God. I ask this and understand how Joyce wishes this for her son. I also have two sons that I thank you for Father God. I thank you from my heart for this blessing. Help these men with guidance and salvation to become Good servants to Christ. Mould these lives that great works through Jesus Christ will be done. I ask this Father in the name of Jesus Christ, Lord of Lords and King of Kings, our beautiful, perfect saviour,amen

Posted November 01, 2008 - 7:26 AM

Father, I [ray for blessings in Stevens life. A life filled with the good things in life. The first thing I ask for in his life is a dedicated walk with You, Lord may he stay close by Your side, and seek You continually. Father, I pray for him to be blessed by Your provisions in his life, health, Godly relationships, financial blessings, all the good things that come from You. Keep him from evil Lord, and close by You. In this and all other things we praise You Lord. In Jesus' name, Amen.

#5 dion

dion
  • 4,878 posts

Posted November 01, 2008 - 10:09 AM

Lord i'm in agreement with this prayer for joyce son steven.my you bless and protect all this year... In jesus name amen

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies