Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer Request For Deliverance From Drug Addiction

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 nariva_*guest*

nariva_*guest*

Posted January 04, 2011 - 9:33 PM

Please pray for my nephew Willis who is on drugs. He is not willing to go for counselling nor other treatments although he admits that he wants to kick the habit.
I took him off the street today and everyone especially christian brethren thinks that I would get a tough time trying to help him. They warn me not to do it. My faith and trust is in my heavenly father. I am asking for support from all of you dear brethren through prayer and fasting and with your help God will deliver him. God will richly bless you all for helping to save a lost soul. Thank you.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted January 04, 2011 - 10:26 PM

I'll be with him. May God change his desires so he can make healthier choices for himself.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Bibleman46

Bibleman46
  • 1,572 posts

Posted January 04, 2011 - 10:40 PM

Heavenly Father,
I pray for Nariva the nephew who is on drugs. Help this young man to seek the help that he needs and we ask and pray for his complete deliverance from drug addiction. Grant Nariva the wisdom and spritual strength to deal with this situation and we pray that Willis will come to repentance and surrender his life to the Lordship of Christ and be healed. We know that you can bring this about in Willis' life and we thank you Lord as we put his life in your care. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen!

#4 Renaissance

Renaissance
  • 846 posts

Posted January 04, 2011 - 11:33 PM

Dear Lord i pray for Narvia's Nephew Willis. Please free him from the spirit of addiction and cleanse that person. U are the God of Deliverance, surely u can make him new even when everything seems impossible. So God please intervene in this matter and speak to the heart of u'r son. Lord i Thank you for Narvia's faith n trust upon u for saving this soul..because of N's faith, u will work wonders. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

#5 dianeharrison52_*guest*

dianeharrison52_*guest*

Posted January 05, 2011 - 12:54 AM

I am Praying with you. I know what you are trying to do. I can tell you that God is able. God hears and will answer your prayer. Get ready for a turnaround in Jesus Name. Amen

Posted January 05, 2011 - 3:40 AM

Your love for Willis is pleasing to God. Know this and that your heart is in the right place.
Father I pray for you to heal this man, free him from the powers of darkness that threaten his very life, draw him to You as you reveal yourself to him. Save him, Lord!
In Jesus name, I pray

#7 lynhuf

lynhuf
  • 854 posts

Posted January 05, 2011 - 4:00 AM

Dear Lord we pray for Willis. Although things seem impossible we know that You God are able to do the impossible. Touch his heart, open his eyes and convict him dear Lord in Jesus name. Amen!

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies