Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer For Financial Favor

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 mdward1974_*guest*

mdward1974_*guest*

Posted January 04, 2011 - 6:58 PM

Please pray that God will show favor over my finances and provide and financial harvest in my life right away to pay off my debts and get a home of our very own for my wife, daughters, and myself. Thank you all very much and God bless

Marvin Ward
Stuarts Draft, Virginia
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Christine

Christine
  • 2,422 posts

Posted January 04, 2011 - 7:14 PM

Heavenly Father, Please provide for Marvin and his family, according to Your will for them. Grant he and his wife wisdom and unity. Help them both to seek Your will and to honor You in all they do. Help them to raise their daughters to love You and place their trust in You and in Jesus Christ. In Jesus' name, Amen.
  • Rizalina Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Cyndi

Cyndi
  • 1,834 posts

Posted January 04, 2011 - 7:39 PM

Lord I life up mdward and ask that you meet every finanical need and meet the needs of his family in Jesus Name Amen
  • Rizalina Thanked This

#4 RoseMarie1956_*guest*

RoseMarie1956_*guest*

Posted January 04, 2011 - 7:51 PM

Heavenly Father, I pray for this request . Father you are our provider you make things new again you know our needs . I pray for this family who needs a financial blessing. I pray that you will provide for this family in Jesus name. so be it.

#5 Bibleman46

Bibleman46
  • 1,572 posts

Posted January 04, 2011 - 9:58 PM

Heavenly Father,
I pray for the financial harvest that Mdward1974 is in need of to pay off debts and provide for his wife and family. Let your will be done concerning these financial miracles that are needed. May he understand and follow the principles in your word that will bring this financial success and blessing to fruition in his life. Thank you, Lord, In Jesus name, we ask, amen.

Posted January 05, 2011 - 3:53 AM

Lord, I ask you to meet Marvin's needs. Bless him in all areas of his life. Help him to know you and your great love. Prosper him with your abundance. In Jesus name I pray

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies