Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer For Recovery

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kristi5411_*guest*

Kristi5411_*guest*

Posted December 20, 2010 - 10:42 AM

I have a dear friend who has stomach cancer surgery 6 months ago and is still in the hospital. Her cancer is gone completely, no treatments necessary, but she has fallen into a depression that we can't get her out of. She won't eat, she hardly talks to us, she knows everything is healed, yet she just lays there. She is not over 60 yet she seems to have given up. Depression is a terrible thing --- please join me in prayer for a Christmas Miracle that will snap her out of this depression and give her life back to her.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Christine

Christine
  • 2,422 posts

Posted December 20, 2010 - 11:16 AM

Prayed for your friend today that the Holy Spirit would lift her out of this and she would be filled with Christ's joy. That Satan would not win this battle.

Beth Moore wrote a really neat book called Get Out of that Pit which I highly recommend. It's not about depression so much as just finding freedom from any stronghold we've become enslaved by. I think you can find it at amazon or Christianbook.com
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Stephanie

Stephanie
  • 1,360 posts

Posted December 20, 2010 - 6:01 PM

I Pray that she will be lifted by God and Thank Him for the Gift that He has given to her and the Gift of Life. May she find her way back to God and live life to the fullest for our Lord and Saviour. Amen

#4 cesar00

cesar00
  • 2,425 posts

Posted December 20, 2010 - 11:35 PM

Dear Jesus we come before you with this woman, this woman who has lost the will to live, to fight, Dear Jesus I beg you come to her, allow her tosee your smiling face. Dear Lord touch her so that she will snap out of her depression and come back to life, You are the Healer, the Giver of Life, bless her Lord, she has a lot to give, she has a lot to do and many people to bring to you, touch her and bring her back to this world. Bless her Lord for whe will praise your name as long as she lives. Thank you Jesus in you we trust.

#5 tom_*guest*

tom_*guest*

Posted December 21, 2010 - 6:42 AM

FATHER I LIFT THIS PERSON TO YOU--I ASK BIND THIS SPIRIT OF DEPRESSION OFF THIS CHILD OF YOURS, YOU SAID WHAT EVER WE BIND ON EARTH WOULD BE BOND IN HEAVEN--SO WE TAKE YOU AT YOU WORD, FOR YOU ARE NOT A MAN THAT YOU SHOULD LIE--WE CLAIM THIS HEALING NOW IN JESUS NAME--AMEN

#6 iloveGod_*guest*

iloveGod_*guest*

Posted December 21, 2010 - 5:08 PM

Dear God please, help this woman with her physical health and with her mental depression.Please,lift her up and help her to live a full and satisfying life.Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies