Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Supernatural Favor

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Paula_*guest*

Paula_*guest*

Posted December 04, 2010 - 4:00 PM

Dear Prayer Warriors, Please join me in praying that our God through the love and over the blood of Jesus Christ that me and my son "Grant" will receive supernatural favor. I was very sick and out of work for a while and need God to bless the work of my hand and bring me new clients or to bless me and Grant through favor of the hand of a kind brother or sister in Christ. I am standing on His promises that He will not forsake us. I love the Lord with all my heart and I am seeking Him and His word daily. I am claiming that He will provide a way to keep my home and provide the favor to bring food for my son as well as a way to get propane for the heat. It is getting very cold here and we have no heat. I'm so thankful for everything He does for me and I know to be thankful and not worried. I am casting all my cares upon Him and asking you to join me in my prayers. God Bless each and every one of you.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 cesar00

cesar00
  • 2,425 posts

Posted December 04, 2010 - 6:28 PM

I stand besides Paula with all my hear6t Lord, bless her Jesus, bless her and her family, provide her with abundant spiritual and finanical gifts, she is you child and awaits you to fulfill your promises to us. Touch her Jesus and allow her to feel your precense besides her, in her home and business. Talk to her LOrd, talk to Grant, let them know that all will be well. Cover them with your blood Jesus protect them, and make them witnesses of your love and mercy. Thank you Jesus in you we trust.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Tammy_*guest*

Tammy_*guest*

Posted December 05, 2010 - 1:24 PM

Dear Paula - thank you for your response to my prayer request for my niece. May God bless you and your son with everything that you need. It is a true sign of love and christianity when someone can reach out to others even during their own time of struggle. I will forever remember you and your words. May our Gracious and Loving Lord send His Mercy to you.

Love and Prayers to you!

Tammy

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies