Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Freedom From Adultery,addictions, Witchcraft, Deception

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 B M T_*guest*

B M T_*guest*

Posted September 29, 2010 - 3:59 PM

Hello, could you please pray that the Lord delivers me from Bulimia which is an eating disorder. Please pray that God would deliver my husband from his adulterous lifestyle, we are still married but I think he has illegally married the other woman which is Bigamy. Please pray that God would deliver my husband from a spirit of deception and lying in Jesus name Amen.
Please pray that God delivers my husband from all sin and bondages to witchcraft in Jesus name Amen.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 JandB_*guest*

JandB_*guest*

Posted September 29, 2010 - 9:51 PM

Sister,

I lift you up in prayer right now. I pray that you would be strong in faith and persevere in prayer. I know these days are tough, heartache hurts…I truly understand. Although, every day is a struggle filled with tears, worries and stress. Things WILL get better. God will NOT abandon you, trust in him and turn to him for comfort and blessings one day at a time. You are NOT alone…be confident and encouraged, know that many are praying for you today sister.

Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. 1 John 5:14-15
The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. Psalm 145:18

I am praying for your husband.

Father, Lord, you are awesome and amazing. You can move mountains and change hearts. I pray that you would work in his heart and convict him of his wrong doings. Literally, do not let him sleep at night, wake him up and convict him. Break any unhealthy relationships outside of this marriage.

Jesus, speak your truth in love and move him to return back to their family. Father I pray reconciliation, reunion and restoration for this couple. Holy Spirit, I pray that you will hover over him and protect his body and his mind from temptation and sin. Bring him back home soon to love his wife and family as you have commanded. Raise him to be the head of the home and make him strong in your word. Bring him back home safe, clean, drug free, disease free, broken and humbled. Renew his heart and passion for his wife and family. Allow this couple to glorify your name together. Bless them abundantly and beyond measure.

LORD, we intercede for this woman and this man Father. We ask these things in the name of your son Jesus Christ, in his precious name we ask that you hear this cry and have mercy on this family. They love you Lord and want to honor and serve you as a family together. Father GOD, NOTHING is impossible for you! YOU are GOD almighty, powerful, creator of heaven and earth. We praise you for your awesomeness. We look to you for a miracle, we need a big miracle Father but we know - that we know that you can do this Father LORD for NOTHING is impossible for you Father. Thank You Jesus for your comfort and your ever lasting love.

Jesus, break any strong-hold that Satan may have on this man. GOD, destroy any spell and cast all evil back to hell where it belongs. Satan has NO authority or power over him. Break all strongholds and release him from the bondage of sin, other women, drugs, abuse, and depression. Lord, you know his heart; you know his struggle and temptations, remove him from such and put him back on the right path. Bring only GODLY friends and other Christian men into his life to walk along side him and to hold him accountable for his actions. Whisper YOUR Holy words in his ear and touch his heart.

Heavenly Father Love her thru her husband . Hold her and make her feel safe and loved in his arms. Comfort her and gently caress her soul thur his words. Show her your love thru her husband. Live in him and guide his actions. I know this is MUCH to ask but Father you love her as your child and daughter and you want the very best for her. Allow your child to feel your love thru human arms and a human heart thru her husband Stefan .

Lord, you have declared victory on this marriage, you have won the battle. We claim your victory and we rejoice in it Father. YES, Father Lord, YES! Move like NEVER before Father, work like never before….reveal your amazing love for this couple and allow them to see your glory soon here on earth together! Amen.

I affirm God’s promises over their family and their marriage.

Proverbs 3:3
Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.
Exodus 21:5
And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free:
Psalm 108:4
For great is your love, higher than the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
Ephesians 5:25
A husband will love his wife as much as Christ loved the church and gave his life for it.

Sister, you two will need much counsel and prayer. Seek professional Christian help at a local church; this will be a process of healing. When GOD answers your prayer…. I am believing that he will because in his word says that we must pray with confidence and with full expectation that HE is ruler and king! Remember to “thank” GOD always, honor him with your time, finances, prayers, family and help others in need. Forever love and serve our Savior.

Love your sister in Christ,

J&B
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies