Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer For Salvation And Deliverance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sunshinevk

Sunshinevk
  • 239 posts

Posted March 11, 2013 - 1:07 PM

Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.
Please forgive me for my attachment with the occult and psychics. I know the only way to walk is with the Lord. When I am under stress I turn to psychics not that I believe in them because sometimes we need answers which I know only God can answer.

Please forgive me for my sins. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,048 posts

Posted March 11, 2013 - 1:15 PM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
  • Sunshinevk Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 The Encourager

The Encourager
  • 58,643 posts

Posted March 11, 2013 - 1:43 PM

Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name, for God’s best, His perfect will to be done. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Wait on the Lord and of be of good courage. God is never late. Wait on the Lord. <><><><> Let’s Pray: “God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward and forever more, bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. God encourage me. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, and healing power rest in and upon my life. Bless me with wisdom Lord Jesus. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to fulfill my God destiny. Use me Lord Jesus for Your glory. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. God You mean the world to me. I Love You Lord. Amen!” <><><> Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

#4 SavannahAmber

SavannahAmber
  • 74 posts

Posted March 11, 2013 - 2:06 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#5 Dragon Slayer 777

Dragon Slayer 777
  • 75 posts

Posted March 13, 2013 - 1:29 AM

Bless you sister. You can be free of this by the Grace of God.

The practice of going to psychics or the occult to receive outside knowledge or answers apart from God is called divination. This knowledge doesn't come from God but is of Demonic Origin. God wants us to trust in him and come to him only, when we need guidance, directions or answers to a situation.

The Old Testament strictly forbids the People of God from engaging in this kind of activities. God wants to be your sole source only. God doesn't talk through these people. They will only lead you astray. Further, you are exposing yourself to Demonic influence. Luficer(the devil) comes as an angle of light to deceive. Forces of Darkness will trick you into thinking it is God talking to you. You are opening a doorway to evil.

If you are not a Born Again, Spirit filled Christian you need to ask Jesus into your life. Tell him you are sorry for your past and your past sins. Ask for forgiveness. Surrender your life to him and ask that he become Lord over you. That you believe that he(Jesus) is the Son of God who takes away your sins and of his death on the Cross to do so. Have faith, believing in his power to save you by his grace, to overcome sin and break this bondage to the occult.

You need to stop engaging in this behaviour. Get rid of anything Occultic in your home. Ask for God's protection from evil influence that would seek to bring you back into this activities.

Check out www.greatbiblestudy.com This is great site about deliverance and the occult. You should also go to utube and check out Derek Prince. He has excellence teaching on the occult and deliverance. There are many of his videos on the subject.

If you find that you are really struggling to break free of this thing and it doesn't want to let you go then find or get a referral to someone in the Christian Community who is knowledgable about the Occult and Deliverance. You may need someone to minister and pray with you for deliverance.

I hope this has been helpful for you. Remember God doesn't condem you. He loves you and wants to set you free of this thing. Trust in him and he will set you free. For great is he that is in you then he who is in the world.

For he is the true God, Emmanual. Give him your heart because he want to set you free sister. I will be praying for you.

#6 hostadmin

hostadmin
  • 185,402 posts

Posted March 17, 2013 - 1:09 PM

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies