Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

God Please Lead Me In The Right Direction

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Alicia M._*guest*

Alicia M._*guest*

Posted September 04, 2010 - 6:21 PM

I would like to request that someone please pray with me that God can step in and help to heal my marriage. My husband and I have gotten off track somehow and sadly are not doing well at all. I ask to have God come back into my life and guide us in the right direction, to heal our marriage and to help us to understand how God intended marriage to be. My heart is breaking as I write this and I am near tears. I need God to come back into my life.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 christina_*guest*

christina_*guest*

Posted September 04, 2010 - 6:56 PM

dear sister in faith i feel ur pain and i am lifting u and ur husband up to the lord father and i pray that he heal ur relationship with all his amazing glory an we know that we are in the right place in our lives if it has us looking up to you father thus it is where u want us to b not to hurt us father but to show us that we have to count on u father and u jesus for it is ur will ur way ur time and we are of a greatful heart even in time of need.thank u jesus that we can come to u and leave our burrdons.thank you that my siter here and i can come together and ask u heal this relationship. and we ask it in all the authority and power of jesus christ name.amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Cyndi

Cyndi
  • 1,834 posts

Posted September 04, 2010 - 10:41 PM

Dear Lord I ask You to open up communication between them and let them really hear each other's heart and bring forgiveness and healing . Lord be the center of the center of their marriage. Let them flow as one. One in mind, body, soul, and spirit. Restore them as they rededicate their lives to you and to each other. Lord bring peace, joy and unconditional love back into the marriage and into their home. IN JESUS NAME Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies