Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Please Heal My Sadness And Loneliness

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 withouthope

withouthope
  • 229 posts

Posted July 21, 2010 - 1:43 AM

please heal my sadness and loneliness. I just need a good friend Lord God.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 lizzy_*guest*

lizzy_*guest*

Posted July 21, 2010 - 5:20 AM

Even God Himself is the God of multitude and not God of loneliness. That was why He said let US create in our own image to show that He is not God of loneliness. We also know him as the God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost. This is a clear evident to prove the He is not a God of loneliness. I pray that whatsoever that will causes loneliness in your life should vanish today in Jesus name. It is written it is not a for a man to be alone. in Jesus name I prayer.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted July 21, 2010 - 7:29 AM

God Bless U. Without hope, there is sadness, loneliness, emptiness, oppression, depression. God says there is life and death in our tongue. U either speaks death in your life or live. God has given you authority and God wants you to excercise that authority. Will you please cooperate with Jesus. Will you. For a starter, will you change your name from withouthope to hopefull.

Lets look who does not have hope. satan has no hope nor can be redeem so satan is withouthope, forever. I would like to know your real name. God does not call any of his children hopeless, or withouthope. After satan got kicked out of heaven, there was no hope for him. Do not line up yourself with his character.

There is hope, do you want to be on the same page with God? Can you agree with God? Can you beleive in what He says? Can you trust in His words rather than your feelings and emotions? Please say this prayer with me. Lord God of heaven, U send your son Jesus to rescue with, to save me, to forgive me of my sins, to deliver me, to give me hope when I may not have experience hope and answers. I believe in you rather than sadness, loneliness and all that comes with sadness. U said goodness & mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of God forever.

All my inheritance is in You, Jesus. Today, I choose to follow You, I also renounce, denounce, reject the spirit is fear, the spirit of sadness, the spirit of loneliness and all that comes with them. In your words U said "U will never leave me and U are my Comforter. I drive away every though, feeling and emotion that does not glorify U or bring hope to me. I choose to walk in faith, hope, love

Father I bind up the spirit of hopelessness, fear, sadness, loneliness in Jesus name. I loosen the spirit of freedom & liberty in Jesus name. I pray that U father, will send Godly woman in her life. I plead the blood of Jesus over her life. Protect her from discouraging thought, give her a passion & zeal as a fighter of faith. Get a Bible, stay connected with the believers on this site everyday. God bless u...

Posted July 21, 2010 - 7:50 AM

In addition, gather up words of courage, & share them with the body of belivers today. Excercise the authourithy u have over sadness, loneliness. Be a storehouse of positive words. Reject anything that does not lift up your spirit and glorify God. Any though that brings u low rebuke them. Be that store house with Gods words so U can encourage others. Do little by little. share with us don't let shame, or pride hold u back.
God bless U again

#5 ruthmlunjwa_*guest*

ruthmlunjwa_*guest*

Posted July 21, 2010 - 5:35 PM

God can heal your lonliness and hurt i know because he has given me peace through difficult times. you will have ups and downs but just lean on him. try listening to worship music, and getting out and about for some fresh air. Also try meeting up with friends. these are all things that i use to get me by. i will pray that Gos will give you peace and hope. God Bless Ruth x

#6 SinglemomV

SinglemomV
  • 8,117 posts

Posted July 22, 2010 - 1:46 PM

Yes Lord, I too, am in agreement to this prayer Lord, Give YOUR "Hope" Lord, In Jesus Name Amen

#7 Christine

Christine
  • 2,422 posts

Posted July 26, 2010 - 7:27 PM

I prayed the Lord would restore hope to you, would deliver you from despair and help You to believe truth and not lies. The truth that can be found in His Word, which is our lifeline and our source of wisdom and answers. I prayed you would find contentment and peace in a close relationship with Jesus Christ. In Jesus' name.

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning, great is His faithfulness." Lam. 3:22-23
  • SinglemomV Thanked This

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies