Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Salvation For My Family

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Elizabeth Baledrokadroka_*guest*

Elizabeth Baledrokadroka_*guest*

Posted July 19, 2010 - 3:51 PM

Heavenly Father, you are Lord, God Almighty. My husband is not fully conversant of the negativity in the Fiji grog that he indulges in for hours at a time. Serevi Baledrokadroka and his elder brother, Joeli M Baledrokadroka and their two younger brothers Aminio and Filimoni Kama Baledrokadroka were created to worship and to bow before ONLY you, my Father. My eldest brother, the one who has the birthright in our family is also in this web of spiritual blindness. I ask and plead your deliverance mighty God on all the names mentioned, that the scales will fall from their eyes and that they will see what and how the Kundalini spirit is doing damage to their body and their soul. Adonai, I just seek your divine intervention on these men and that your WILL alone be done in them. I thank you for the Jerusalem Prayer Team and its HOST, bless them mightily Father in Yeshua's name I pray, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies