Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Pray with me for Our Lord to open doors ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 cheryl

cheryl
  • 14,926 posts

Posted August 19, 2013 - 11:58 AM

Pray with me for Our Lord to open doors and windows....surround me with your knowledge and wisdom to do things correct and in a professsional manner. surround me with your angels. Send The Holy Spirit to me and my brothers guide us today with your inspiration. Bring Peace & Calmness into our hearts. Amen! Lord be with my brother G. today is first day with a new division. Let the knowledge, new job not be too stressful and he will do well. Lord Bless my brother Lou today. He is working on new renovation. Bless & Protect and keep him safe. Lord Bless my brother GL let the people he is working for treat him with respect and keep peace and calmness within. Lord Bless my brother Geo help him tonight with his overseas buyer and atty. Let them respect and appreciate all he is trying to accomplish to get the best terms and prices for them. Help us to close. Lord wrap us in your love and Bless us. Thank you Lord. Praise Be To God!!!!! Amen!!!!
  • irisbrown Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 patty700

patty700
  • 7,249 posts

Posted August 19, 2013 - 12:01 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • PrayForMe99 Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Shellyannhas77

Shellyannhas77
  • 1,332 posts

Posted August 19, 2013 - 12:02 PM

I will continue to pray for you.

1 Corinthians 15:58 
Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. (NIV)

Colossians 3:23 
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, (NIV)

• PrayForMe99 and cheryl Thanked This

#4 Bibleman46

Bibleman46
  • 1,572 posts

Posted August 19, 2013 - 12:11 PM

#5 PrayForMe99

PrayForMe99
  • 529 posts

Posted August 19, 2013 - 12:29 PM

Heavenly Father I pray for this person and their prayer request. May it be answered in your will God and I pray it in the name of Jesus Christ--Amen

#6 Sara2013

Sara2013
  • 180 posts

Posted August 19, 2013 - 3:03 PM

Dear Lord, I ask that this person FEELS your LOVE for them, and that they KNOW you're here FOR them in ALL ways. I pray for this in GOD'S HOLY NAME. Amen and Amen!

#7 Wordship5091

Wordship5091
  • 21,726 posts

Posted August 19, 2013 - 3:23 PM

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies