Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Thank You Lord For This Glorious Day

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 beautifulthangz_*guest*

beautifulthangz_*guest*

Posted July 12, 2010 - 7:13 AM

DEAR LORD I THANK YOU FOR WAKING MY FAMILY UP THIS MORNING MY DAY ALREADY SEEM BRIGHTER. LORD I JUST FEEL GOOD ALL OVER YOU HAVE BLESS ME SO MUCH EVEN WITH THINGS I DON'T ASK FOR YOU ARE A MIGHTY GOD.LORD I AM PRAYING ABOUT SCHOOL HELP THROUGH THIS. LORD I PRAY FOR MY FINANCIAL SITUATION. ABOVE ALL I THANK YOU! IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 silentangel

silentangel
  • 6,181 posts

Posted July 12, 2010 - 7:32 AM

Jehovah Jireh, I touch beautifulthangz prayer. May her request find favor in your sight. Lord, I too thank you for the beautiful day and for your blessing upon my life. Everywhere I look is a new blessing. I thank you and praise you for your mighty hand. TO you be all glory, honor and praise. AMen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 SinglemomV

SinglemomV
  • 8,117 posts

Posted July 12, 2010 - 7:03 PM

Yes Lord, I Pray for B, encourage her Lord, Provide for her Lord, Help her to be calm and at ease knowing she is doing your will Lord, May she Rely on You Lord, In Jesus Name Amen

Posted July 13, 2010 - 7:23 PM

Standing in agreement with all of these prayers in the Name of Jesus, AMEN.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies