Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer For God's Immediate Intervention

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Posted July 05, 2010 - 5:41 PM

Prayer Warriors. I still am asking you to pray for a check release that is very much needed from Child Support. This week I have alot of bills to still take care of . God has been faithful. Still need prayer for check to be released . Thank you, and God bless.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Intercessor

Intercessor
  • 1,763 posts

Posted July 05, 2010 - 6:08 PM

I agree for timely provision, Abba, in Jesus' Name, So Be It Done.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 JAYANJACOB

JAYANJACOB
  • 556 posts

Posted July 06, 2010 - 12:37 AM

Loving Lord,
Bless Tool Bar
Give her enough strength to overcome the current situation
Thank you Lord, Praise you Lord.. Amen

#4 Sally_*guest*

Sally_*guest*

Posted July 06, 2010 - 3:30 PM

Gracious God please take away our fear, insecurity, and worries during our most trying times. We lost our home through a con man whose scam cheated us of $ 13k for the downpayment of our home. We are temporary living with a friend as we look for a house for rent. God we pray for your intervention to help us find a place of our own soonest possible. Please grant us peace serenity and strength that will enable us to pull ourselves together. We know you have better plan for us yet the human nature in us is hard to comprehend. God have mercy on us. Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies