Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Today's Word From Joel Osteen

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Posted May 25, 2010 - 5:51 AM

He Will Fill You

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE
"'…My people will be filled with My bounty,' declares the LORD"
(Jeremiah 31:14, NIV)

TODAY'S WORD from Joel and Victoria
When I think of being filled, I think of being satisfied. I think of having more than enough to meet my needs so that I can be a blessing to others. But it all starts with our level of expectancy. My question for you today is what are you believing for? What are you expecting? You might say, "Well, Joel. I don't think I'll ever meet my sales goals this year with the economy like it is." Or, "I don't think I'll ever get promoted. I'm not that qualified." "I don't think I'll ever get well." The problem is you're not looking for those good breaks. You're not expecting increase. You're not positioning yourself for God to fill you, and unfortunately, you won't be disappointed. Jesus said in the scriptures, "According to your faith it will be done unto you." He might as well have said, "If you've got a cup, I'll fill you with a cup level of blessing. If you've got a bucket, I'll fill you with a bucket level of blessing." But if you'll take the limits off of God and believe for supernatural opportunities, if you'll go out each day expecting far and beyond favor, you won't be disappointed. He will fill you and satisfy you with His goodness and show His favor in ways beyond your wildest dreams!
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted May 25, 2010 - 6:41 AM

Father, the first thing I thought of when I read this was when the lady and her sons were told to gather and borrow as many pots as they could and then close the door, and how the oil stopped as soon as the last pot was filled. Their blessing was in relationship to their expectations. Lord, sometimes we forget that we serve a great big God, more than capable of fullfilling all our needs and then some. Help us to expand our faith and our vision of You. I think Father that sometimes we get so self centered that we forget that we are also to be used as a blessing to others, that many times we are blessed far beyond our needs so that we can reach out to others. Lord, help us to draw ever nearer to You, receive gladly from Your bounty and then to pass those blessings on to those You have placed before us. Bless the person that placed this post and those who read and believe it. I thank You for the power of prayer and the power of faith. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

Posted May 25, 2010 - 7:11 AM

Lord,

Thank You for this message today. Please bless Your child who shared it with us all. I thank You in advance for my blessings to come and the gift of Faith. Without Faith, I have nothing.

Today, I say out loud that You will touch each one of our lives that visits this site today and bless us with supernatural opportunities.
Thank You Lord for this My Lord. (In advance)

In Jesus Name,
Amen

#4 kaatazze_*guest*

kaatazze_*guest*

Posted May 25, 2010 - 8:13 AM

Jesus, i am reaching out to grab Your blessings as You direct them to flow over me! thank You for Your words and for Your servant for sharing it with us. thank You for she is sensitive to Your commands and that You will continue to bless her and Your Prayer Warriors on this site. thank You that others will come to know You as we do and will shout praises and thanksgiving to You. guard my mouth, my heart my words, my eyes, my ears and may i use them only for You. thank You for forgiving me of my sins and for the many blessings You gave me and will be giving me, i claim them in Jesus's name. AMEN!

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies