Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Dear Heavenly Father Please grant me words of wisdom ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 allenmartin3

allenmartin3
  • 1,889 posts

Posted July 09, 2013 - 11:08 AM

Dear Heavenly Father Please grant me words of wisdom and knowledge and power to help people today in Jesus name Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Hope

Hope
  • 921 posts

Posted July 09, 2013 - 11:09 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Wordship5091

Wordship5091
  • 21,726 posts

Posted July 09, 2013 - 11:17 AM

#4 hadassah

hadassah
  • 740 posts

Posted July 09, 2013 - 11:17 AM

Praise the Lord, Allen!

If you abide in Me and My words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done unto you. John 15:7

Thank you Father for baptizing Allen with the fullness of your Spirit because your will is for him to be able to speak your word to encourage, bless and help those who need to hear from You. Your desire, Allen, comes from the heart of God. He has called us to be that light in the darkness that as he is led by Your Spirit light will dispel the darkness in the life of someone who needs You and the glorious light of the gospel will shine and bring them to the place of surrender to Jesus. Thank you Father for causing Allen to be a blessing, a help and encouragement to those you bring into his life. In Jesus name. Amen

#5 lamb

lamb
  • 29,912 posts

Posted July 09, 2013 - 11:29 AM

#6 allenmartin3

allenmartin3
  • 1,889 posts

Posted July 09, 2013 - 11:31 AM

thank you God Bless you All.

#7 koipallil

koipallil
  • 548 posts

Posted July 09, 2013 - 11:42 AM

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies