Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Please God Hear My Prayers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 marionhulse_*guest*

marionhulse_*guest*

Posted July 09, 2013 - 4:33 AM

Dear God I pray to you through Jesus your son who died for us. I have been out of work for one year and four months. Please can you hear my prayers and lead me to the path of finding the right job for me. You spared me from cancer and pulmonary embolism and now I beg you to help me find a job, the right job for me. My depression overwhelms me sometimes and I pray for peace within myself whilst looking for a job. Please God hear my prayers and help me. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 lordilookuponu

lordilookuponu
  • 12,507 posts

Posted July 09, 2013 - 4:37 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 djjohnmtv

djjohnmtv
  • 136 posts

Posted July 09, 2013 - 4:43 AM

God is watching over you. his blessings are above you. when it is the right time , he'll give you a job. he'll help you solve all your problems.. be patient and have fait. do not let go God. 

My prayers are with you.

Love 

John.

Read psalms 1 and 90. 

#4 PadresHoney

PadresHoney
  • 3,100 posts

Posted July 09, 2013 - 5:29 AM

Almighty God, our Help and Refuge, Fountain of wisdom and Tower of strength, who knowest that we can do nothing without Thy guidance and help; assist them, I pray Thee, and direct them to divine wisdom and power, that they may accomplish their tasks, and whatever they may undertake to do, faithfully and diligently, according to Thy will, so that it may be profitable to themselves and others, and to the glory of Thy Holy Name. For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit: now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.

#5 Valerie

Valerie
  • 3,286 posts

Posted July 09, 2013 - 5:54 AM

#6 Wordship5091

Wordship5091
  • 21,726 posts

Posted July 09, 2013 - 8:20 AM

#7 hostadmin

hostadmin
  • 185,473 posts

Posted July 15, 2013 - 4:35 AM

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies