Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer For Deep Financial Trouble

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 jhinkee_*guest*

jhinkee_*guest*

Posted March 22, 2010 - 9:31 PM

I really need your prayers desperately. I feel so hopeless. I have lost my job before and it took time before I got a new one. Up to this time, I haven't recovered from the debts that I have incurred. My finances at the moment are really down and cannot support my living expenses as well as my daughter's. Please pray for my forgiveness, peace of mind, a miracle and my recovery.

God bless us all!
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 carlo_*guest*

carlo_*guest*

Posted March 23, 2010 - 2:55 AM

I pray that she be able to overcome her financial troubles and may she be blessed with a good paying job soon. Grant them strength Lord through this trial.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 K-J

K-J
  • 6,080 posts

Posted March 23, 2010 - 10:12 AM

Father God, I pray for a season of renewal in this life. May Your blessings be abundant and Your leading unmistakable. Grant the favor of Your hand upon each of these situations, and bring jhinkee into a closer walk with You. In Jesus' name, we give You thanks and praise. Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies