Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Please pray for me,that i dont have cancer.and it ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 mac113

mac113
  • 2 posts

Posted July 06, 2013 - 1:41 AM

Please pray for me,that i dont have cancer.and it can be fixed wth out surgery,went to er for stomach ache,found kidney swelled,and something wrong wth colon,doing a colonoscopy,admitted me into hospital
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,302 posts

Posted July 06, 2013 - 1:48 AM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Kris41012

Kris41012
  • 89 posts

Posted July 06, 2013 - 2:18 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#4 Yolande

Yolande
  • 432 posts

Posted July 06, 2013 - 2:27 AM

#5 MerciMe

MerciMe
  • 10,131 posts

Posted July 06, 2013 - 2:34 AM

Oh Father, We stand in the gap and intercede for this request that only You can handle. Please perform a miracle in their behalf based upon the very stripes that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ took upon His back and the precious blood He shed before He ever even went to that terrible cross. We know these truths from Your Word and claim them according to 1Peter 2:24. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

#6 Rizalina

Rizalina
  • 184 posts

Posted July 06, 2013 - 3:19 AM

#7 lordilookuponu

lordilookuponu
  • 12,507 posts

Posted July 06, 2013 - 5:01 AM

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies