Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Please pray for restoration of peace of mind, serenity ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 SAMV

SAMV
  • 1,782 posts

Posted July 04, 2013 - 11:23 AM

Please pray for restoration of peace of mind, serenity and discovery of God's will and plan as I am feeling sad and downcast further to meeting a friend (for we have not discussed the subjects that mattered to me)
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,289 posts

Posted July 04, 2013 - 11:30 AM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Hope

Hope
  • 921 posts

Posted July 04, 2013 - 11:30 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#4 Wordship5091

Wordship5091
  • 21,726 posts

Posted July 04, 2013 - 11:38 AM

#5 Don

Don
  • 52,449 posts

Posted July 04, 2013 - 11:50 AM

Now may the God of peaceā€¦make you complete in every good work to do His will, working in you what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen. (Hebrews 13:20-21) My wife and I are praying for your request in Jesus name.

#6 Kris41012

Kris41012
  • 89 posts

Posted July 04, 2013 - 11:50 AM

#7 hostadmin

hostadmin
  • 186,466 posts

Posted July 10, 2013 - 11:24 AM

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies