Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayers That Brings Miracles

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 sereric

sereric
  • 5 posts

Posted July 03, 2013 - 8:56 AM

God I so love you and I need you I confess that Jesus is the christ, the son of the Livng God, my Lord my Savior and my King. and I confess this day and every day that I am highly FAVORED by God and man Please come into my life Lord Jesus Christ and change my heart now ! Let's take this prayer around the world. You will rceive a miracle tomorrow don't ignore this and God will bless you know that you are already blessed by a person who sends this to you.

" Almight Jesus Christ my Everlasting Father walk through my house and take away all my worries and illnesses, and please watch over and heal my fammily in Jesus name Amen. " His prayer is so powerful. SWE
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,289 posts

Posted July 03, 2013 - 9:03 AM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 shiny

shiny
  • 2,613 posts

Posted July 03, 2013 - 9:06 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#4 d3n1sej

d3n1sej
  • 341 posts

Posted July 03, 2013 - 9:20 AM

May God bless you and hear your request, In Jesus Name Amen.

#5 Wordship5091

Wordship5091
  • 21,726 posts

Posted July 03, 2013 - 9:42 AM

#6 lordilookuponu

lordilookuponu
  • 12,507 posts

Posted July 03, 2013 - 10:36 AM

#7 hostadmin

hostadmin
  • 186,629 posts

Posted July 09, 2013 - 8:57 AM

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies