Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Please Pray for Evan Kopach who is undergoing a ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Posted March 06, 2013 - 9:47 AM

Please Pray for Evan Kopach who is undergoing a number of brain surgeries for his Epilepsy and having some complications. He is only 11 years old and needs all the paryers he can get. Believe in Awesome! AMEN
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 tarshalb

tarshalb
  • 1,168 posts

Posted March 06, 2013 - 9:48 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 MEG

MEG
  • 3,877 posts

Posted March 06, 2013 - 9:58 AM

#4 flora

flora
  • 8,064 posts

Posted March 06, 2013 - 10:03 AM

#5 Ron777

Ron777
  • 343 posts

Posted March 06, 2013 - 10:04 AM

Our Father in Heaven, may You grant this request according to Your gracious and merciful will from His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. May He strengthen you in your struggles and may He draw you ever closer to His heart. Never forget that God loves you and cares for you greatly. In Jesus Name, Amen. I urge you to stay strong in prayer and in reading His Word. God bless you! In Christ, Ron

#6 GodAnswers

GodAnswers
  • 875 posts

Posted March 06, 2013 - 10:08 AM

Heavenly Father:

We thank You for this child.  We place him before You at this time that Your healing presence will go with him throughout the surgies.  You will give the medical staff clearness and precisions in what they are about to do.   

#7 SpriteSpirit

SpriteSpirit
  • 585 posts

Posted March 06, 2013 - 10:17 AM

Praying  1 Peter 2:24  "He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to
sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed."

3 John 1:2  "Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul."

Proverbs 4:20-22  "My son, give attention to my words; Incline
your ear to my sayings. {21} Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep
them in the midst of your heart; {22} For they are life to those who find
them, And health to all their flesh."

Proverbs 3:8  "It shall be health to your nerves and sinews, and marrow and moistening to your bones."

Jeremiah 17:14  "Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed;
Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise."
Jeremiah 30:17  "For I will restore health to you And heal
you of your wounds,' says the LORD, 'Because they called you an outcast
saying: "This is Zion; No one seeks her."
Jeremiah 33:6  "Behold, I will bring it health and healing;
I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth."
Isaiah 58:8  "Then your light shall break forth like the
morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness
shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard."
Isaiah 61:1  "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because
the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent
Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the
opening of the prison to those who are bound;..."
Matthew 14:14  "And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude;
and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick."
Luke 6:19  "And the whole multitude sought to touch Him,
for power went out from Him and healed them all."

Numbers 12:1 "And Moses cried to the LORD, “O God, please heal her—please.”

Psalm 41:3  "The LORD sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness you restore him to full health."

Psalms 30:2  "O LORD my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me."
Psalms 6:2  "Have mercy on me, O LORD, for I am weak; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are troubled."
Psalms 103:1-4  "Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! {2} Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: {3} Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, {4} Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,..."
Psalms 107:20  "He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions."
Psalms 147:3 "He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds."

Psalm 34:18  "The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

Isaiah 41:10  "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Deuteronomy 31:6  "Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

Psalm 31:24  "Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!"

Isaiah 40:31  "But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."

Jeremiah 29:11  "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

Psalm 39:7  "“And now, O Lord, for what do I wait? My hope is in you."

Psalm 43:5  "Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God."

Proverbs 23:18  "Surely there is a future, and your hope will not be cut off."

Psalm 71:14  "But I will hope continually and will praise you yet more and more."

Psalm 71:5  "For you, O Lord, are my hope, my trust, O Lord, from my youth."

Romans 15:13  "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope."
Praising Jehovah Rapha the Lord our Healer in Jesus' name.  Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies