Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Prayer For My Broken Relationship

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 jessmarie

jessmarie
  • 4 posts

Posted July 02, 2013 - 6:40 AM

lord I ask for you to bring my boyfriend back to me. we were friends for two years before we started our relationship. the beginning was beautiful and it wasn't hard at all for me to fall in love with him. I made a couple of mistakes by acting childishly to certain situations. I have apologized for them and tried to change. however things started to change and eventually he lost feelings for me. lord I ask you to let love in his heart for me once again and show him that I love him with all my heart. I don't see myself with anyone else. give us one more chance lord. give me the strength to be the woman that he needs me to be. surround him with positive people who won't stray him away from this love. reconcile this relationship and make it stronger. lord I need your blessing and all your might. I know there are thousands of people who need your more than I do and I ask that you take care of them and hear their prayer also. lord continue to to stick with me through this journey and also with him. show him that I am for him and that I won't make the same mistakes again. in your name I pray !

Edited by jessmarie, July 02, 2013 - 6:46 AM.

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 120,620 posts

Posted July 02, 2013 - 6:47 AM

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 lordilookuponu

lordilookuponu
  • 12,455 posts

Posted July 02, 2013 - 7:13 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#4 darylpriest

darylpriest
  • 3,744 posts

Posted July 02, 2013 - 7:29 AM

#5 Wordship5091

Wordship5091
  • 21,726 posts

Posted July 02, 2013 - 8:12 AM

#6 loreabuch

loreabuch
  • 10,603 posts

Posted July 02, 2013 - 8:39 AM

#7 hostadmin

hostadmin
  • 184,192 posts

Posted July 08, 2013 - 6:40 AM

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies