Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 sivaje

sivaje
  • 217 posts

Posted July 01, 2013 - 5:15 PM

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL Please pray for my physical defects facial defects skin colour sickness general health protection healing hair loss weight loss, ageing, love & sex life family money job. ALL CAUSED BY THE GENERATIONAL CURSE AS I WAS NOT A CHRISTIAN UNTIL LAST YEAR. I GAVE MYSELF TO LORD JESUS THIS YEAR AND GOT WATER BAPTISED ON 12TH MAY 2013.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,325 posts

Posted July 01, 2013 - 5:22 PM

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 lamb

lamb
  • 30,217 posts

Posted July 01, 2013 - 5:24 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#4 sivaje

sivaje
  • 217 posts

Posted July 01, 2013 - 5:28 PM

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Thank you so much.

With blessing

siva

Thank you so much

with blessing

siva

#5 Wordship5091

Wordship5091
  • 21,726 posts

Posted July 01, 2013 - 5:30 PM

#6 sivaje

sivaje
  • 217 posts

Posted July 01, 2013 - 5:32 PM

Thank you so much

with blessing

siva

#7 Jim1

Jim1
  • 393 posts

Posted July 01, 2013 - 5:34 PM

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies