Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

My God my God please do not forsake your ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 tda_*guest*

tda_*guest*

Posted July 01, 2013 - 2:27 PM

My God my God please do not forsake your servants in their earnest need- we need a baby for our marriage is lacking this great gift, you promised us you would never fail us when we call on you for help, Lord we know your time is the best but please if only you would answer our request we make as mere human beings and grant our wish this year by blessing us with children we would be very delighted, Thank you for listening to our prayer this day in Jesus Christ name , Amen!
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 sararib

sararib
  • 827 posts

Posted July 01, 2013 - 2:28 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 lamb

lamb
  • 29,876 posts

Posted July 01, 2013 - 2:36 PM

#4 mysticcricket

mysticcricket
  • 19,590 posts

Posted July 01, 2013 - 2:44 PM

Father hear this prayer forgive us all and bless us with your divine love, care and understanding. This we pray in Jesus name. Amen.

#5 GodAnswers

GodAnswers
  • 875 posts

Posted July 01, 2013 - 3:14 PM

Heavenly Father:

I pray that in Your loving interest that You will bless this family with children that will grow up in the beauty of the Lord.  Amen

#6 Wordship5091

Wordship5091
  • 21,726 posts

Posted July 01, 2013 - 3:57 PM

#7 loreabuch

loreabuch
  • 10,603 posts

Posted July 01, 2013 - 4:09 PM

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies