Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Dear Lord, Please Answer My Prayers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Molly

Molly
  • 72 posts

Posted July 01, 2013 - 4:33 AM

Dear Lord, please answer my prayers in the name our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Can I please have a better job this month. Can You please perform your miracles in my life and in my situation as I have requested. My Faith and my Trust is in You Dear Lord, that You hear us pray and that You will answer our prayers. Also can You also please Bless each and person who has been praying with and for me dear God. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ. AMEN

Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Zuka21

Zuka21
  • 310 posts

Posted July 01, 2013 - 4:35 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 vchs

vchs
  • 2,997 posts

Posted July 01, 2013 - 4:41 AM

#4 AsHeIs

AsHeIs
  • 623 posts

Posted July 01, 2013 - 4:46 AM

Lord we ask this, and agree in this petition, in Jesus' Name. Amen (So be it, It is done!).

#5 littlemiss37

littlemiss37
  • 99 posts

Posted July 01, 2013 - 5:13 AM

I have said a prayer for you but remember in the Bible it says , the battle is the Lord's and you have already won. God bless 

#6 Don

Don
  • 52,236 posts

Posted July 01, 2013 - 6:25 AM

Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. My wife and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.

#7 lordilookuponu

lordilookuponu
  • 12,349 posts

Posted July 01, 2013 - 7:38 AM

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies