Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

I am trying to keep my faith. I pray ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 dst1044

dst1044
  • 138 posts

Posted June 30, 2013 - 4:59 PM

I am trying to keep my faith. I pray that you wil pray for me to keep my faith. I have had some trying times this last 7 months. I lost my job, relocated, and I have had 3 job interviews to no avail. I feel that nearly every part of my live is coming apart. I have loved but don't seem to get love from the man I love. Thank God, I have good friends. God has given me small blessing here and there and I am grateful for those.My unemployment has been cut by nearly $400/month. I am trying to keep my faith but I don't know what else to do. I have been waiting and seeking God's guidance on what to do. I need your prayers-prayer warriors. Usually, I see God's plan for my life but I am SOOOOO tired. Please pray for the monumental blessing and job from God. Help me.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Jvill

Jvill
  • 26,407 posts

Posted June 30, 2013 - 5:02 PM

I prayed for this in Jesus name.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 cc21

cc21
  • 693 posts

Posted June 30, 2013 - 5:08 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#4 ndl718

ndl718
  • 722 posts

Posted June 30, 2013 - 5:09 PM

I will pray for you, but do not give in or up. This is exactly what the devil wants. The devil wants to beat you down and discourage you, so do not give the devil the victory. Keep searching and applying to jobs you will find one, you will find the right job that God wants you to have. Don't worry about the man not loving you back. The only true man that loves you unconditionally is the lord God. I hope God answers your prayers and showers you with blessing. Listen to this song- .. God bless you!!

#5 esimmons76

esimmons76
  • 228 posts

Posted June 30, 2013 - 5:09 PM

#6 Don

Don
  • 52,354 posts

Posted June 30, 2013 - 5:12 PM

I've been right where your at , but I didn't see God move in my behalf till I quit getting in His way, and finally turn things over to Him 100%. I told God that He didn't bring me this far in life to just leave me on my on and that I knew He wouldn't abandon me. That's when He began to move and show me what He could do. Turn it over to Him, He is not a respecter of persons. If He brought you to it He will bring you through it. Our prayers will  be held for you daily till you have a break through.

#7 qvickers

qvickers
  • 143 posts

Posted June 30, 2013 - 5:22 PM

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies