Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Lord Jesus, I am desperate! I feel hopeless ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 sriwilson

sriwilson
  • 326 posts

Posted June 25, 2013 - 3:43 PM

Lord Jesus, I am desperate! I feel hopeless about my family's future. My husband just can't stand the sight of me because of what I did to him. Please Lord, bring the Holy Spirit to our family and show us your way. I don't know what to do. Living with my husband under the current situation is just not good for anybody. I need to guide me with your light, Lord.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 lamb

lamb
  • 29,876 posts

Posted June 25, 2013 - 3:47 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Wordship5091

Wordship5091
  • 21,726 posts

Posted June 25, 2013 - 3:48 PM

#4 001978ja

001978ja
  • 64 posts

Posted June 25, 2013 - 3:52 PM

#5 singlemomma2

singlemomma2
  • 2 posts

Posted June 25, 2013 - 4:09 PM

#6 shadowofleaves

shadowofleaves
  • 2,257 posts

Posted June 25, 2013 - 4:20 PM

Heavenly Father, I stand and pray in agreement with this prayer request. I lift up all hurting and broken marriages, including my own, to You in Jesus' name for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will. Amen.

#7 lordilookuponu

lordilookuponu
  • 12,253 posts

Posted June 25, 2013 - 5:00 PM

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies