Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Bless you Lord, Blessed be Your Holy Name, Father ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Felix

Felix
  • 1,235 posts

Posted June 25, 2013 - 1:26 AM

Bless you Lord, Blessed be Your Holy Name, Father God heal my Marriage and bring my wife Anna back home to me, in Jesus Name. Father God take from my wife Anna all bitterness and unforgiveness towards me, heal completely all her emotions. Keep her safe and give her a Godly heart, With a renewed Faith in God and me. Make her miss me and long to come back home to me her husband Felix of 25 years, in Jesus Name. I Plead The Blood Jesus over my Marriage and Make Jesus Lord over my Marriage, in Jesus Name. Prov.21:1
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Articles

Articles
  • 121,317 posts

Posted June 25, 2013 - 1:34 AM

May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
  • Felix Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 lebejems

lebejems
  • 11 posts

Posted June 25, 2013 - 1:50 AM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
  • Felix Thanked This

#4 KeyofDavid

KeyofDavid
  • 337 posts

Posted June 25, 2013 - 1:56 AM

• Felix Thanked This

#5 sararib

sararib
  • 827 posts

Posted June 25, 2013 - 1:59 AM

• Felix Thanked This

#6 drb

drb
  • 941 posts

Posted June 25, 2013 - 2:31 AM

• Felix Thanked This

#7 lordilookuponu

lordilookuponu
  • 12,507 posts

Posted June 25, 2013 - 3:38 AM

• Felix Thanked This

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies