Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Lord Jesus, please stay with me to keep me ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 sriwilson

sriwilson
  • 326 posts

Posted June 22, 2013 - 7:13 PM

Lord Jesus, please stay with me to keep me strong. I am struggling todsy. It will be very difficult for the next few days. Please pray I keep my eyes on God. Amen
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 Don

Don
  • 56,899 posts

Posted June 22, 2013 - 7:14 PM

Remember this today, PS.9:10 The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. 10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee. My wife and I are praying for your request in Jesus name.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 MerciMe

MerciMe
  • 15,984 posts

Posted June 22, 2013 - 7:22 PM

Trust in the Lord. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.Col.3:1-2 *Is anything too hard for God? Oh, no, He is able to do abundantly above all we have ever dreamed or asked. Just trust Him to lead You even if it is not in the way you had it planned. He knows what He is doing if you will just trust HIM. Glory to His Name!

#4 childofgod2013

childofgod2013
  • 1,008 posts

Posted June 22, 2013 - 7:23 PM

The lord has promised that he will never leave us nor forsake us, NEVER.  Rom 8:28 says And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.  The good things, the bad things, all things work together. 

#5 godschild6

godschild6
  • 144 posts

Posted June 22, 2013 - 7:26 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#6 flora

flora
  • 11,780 posts

Posted June 22, 2013 - 7:52 PM

#7 lordilookuponu_*guest*

lordilookuponu_*guest*

Posted June 22, 2013 - 7:58 PM

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies