Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

Release My Hurt & Pain Lord

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 tsledge

tsledge
  • 92 posts

Posted June 19, 2013 - 10:56 PM

Heavenly father please help me to release all my hurt & anger caused by my past relationship. Help me to let go and let God move in me. I want to let go of all my hurt and anger against my daughters mother. It has been hard because of the painful betrayal a year ago. Not allowing me to see my daughter. But I want to make the choice to forgive and release all of my pain. But I cannot do it without the help of the Lord. I have suffered so much greatly. Now I want to be free. I give myself to Prayer and release all anger,hate,betrayal, hurt. I let it go. But my strength isn't sufficient enough. So Lord I ask for your strength.And your help to let go so I can move forward Please Lord help me to release it all.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 JACK

JACK
  • 610 posts

Posted June 19, 2013 - 10:56 PM

The highest form of worship is the worship of unselfish Christian service.
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 tsledge

tsledge
  • 92 posts

Posted June 19, 2013 - 10:57 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#4 Bernie

Bernie
  • 3,342 posts

Posted June 19, 2013 - 11:08 PM

Prayed for you in Jesus name

#5 anujajojo

anujajojo
  • 831 posts

Posted June 19, 2013 - 11:51 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#6 Don

Don
  • 52,449 posts

Posted June 20, 2013 - 12:06 AM

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.

#7 MerciMe

MerciMe
  • 10,131 posts

Posted June 20, 2013 - 1:36 AM

Then came the word of the Lord unto Jeremiah, saying, Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? Jeremiah 32: 26&27 Father God, thank You that nothing is too hard for You especially the requests we bring before You today. Hallelujah! We are so grateful for the privilege to be able to pray this prayer in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies