Welcome to PrayerRequest.com!   Click Here to Post or Reply to a Prayer Request.   If you already have an account, Click Here to Sign In.

LORD I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW. LORD YOU KNOW ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 mrsmorgan

mrsmorgan
  • 110 posts

Posted June 17, 2013 - 8:35 PM

LORD I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW. LORD YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH, AND YOU KNOW WHAT I NEED. FOR IN YOU WORD YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULD SUPPLY ALL OF OUR NEEDS ACCORDING TO YOUR RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS. LORD I NEED YOU TO MOVE ON MY BEHALF TONIGHT. I BIND UP THE WORK OF THE ENEMY AND THE DEVIL. LORD FILL US WITH YOUR HOLY SPIRIT. LORD LET EVERY TONGUE THAT RISE UP AGAINST US BE CONDEMNED IN THE NAME OF JESUS. LET NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST US PROSPER. FATHER BLESS US FROM THE CROWN OF OUR HEADS TO THE SOLES OF OUR FEET, LET EVERYTHING OUR HANDS TOUCH BE BLESSED. BRING PROSPERITY, PEACE, JOY AND HAPPINESS INTO MY HOME. LORD I BIND UP THESE BILL COLLECTORS. LORD YOU KNOW THAT I NEED THIS MONEY FROM SCHOOL TO PAY MY BILLS, LORD PUT A SPEEDY RUSH ON THAT CHECK. I BIND UP ANY DISCONNECTIONS, REPOSSESSIONS, AND EVICTIONS IN THE NAME OF JESUS. LORD MAKE HASTE AND SEE ABOUT ME & MY FAMILY AS WELL AS ANYONE WHO READS THIS POST. IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#2 lamb

lamb
  • 29,876 posts

Posted June 17, 2013 - 8:36 PM

I have prayed for your intentions in the name of Jesus of Nazareth. Amen and amen.

• mrsmorgan Thanked This
Do you have a prayer request or reply? Click Here to Post Your Prayer Request or Reply

#3 Hairstylistkjb_*guest*

Hairstylistkjb_*guest*

Posted June 17, 2013 - 8:39 PM

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#4 lordilookuponu

lordilookuponu
  • 12,253 posts

Posted June 17, 2013 - 8:43 PM

#5 MerciMe

MerciMe
  • 10,131 posts

Posted June 17, 2013 - 8:47 PM

Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30 Just think that is Jesus Christ personally calling you to Himself. Oh, how He cares for you. I pray you will really take all your doubts and fears to Him right now. Just count on Him to do exactly what He says He will do and have faith from now on that you are not alone and without hope. Father God, I pray in the name of Jesus Christ that You will answer the cries of all sincere hearts that are seeking You at this time. Bless them Lord I pray. Amen.

#6 Don

Don
  • 52,236 posts

Posted June 17, 2013 - 8:56 PM

2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; 4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; 5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's. My wife and I are praying for your request in Jesus name.

#7 loreabuch

loreabuch
  • 10,603 posts

Posted June 17, 2013 - 9:06 PM

Similar Prayer Requests

Request Title Posted By Date Posted Replies